Did you know that the most common disease in the world is something most of us haven’t even heard of, yet it affects a whopping 2.1 BILLION PEOPLE?
That means there’s a 1 in 3 chance that YOU have it.
So if you value your health, I’d suggest that you take a few moments to answer the following questions:
- Do you often feel tired or weak?
- Do you sometimes experience back pain, abdominal pain or lower torso discomfort?
- Do you ever feel nauseous or suffer from a loss of appetite?
- Does your skin or the whites of your eyes appear yellowish in color?
- Do you binge drink, or drink alcohol on a regular basis?
- Are you overweight and struggling to shift those excess pounds?
- Have you noticed a patchy, dark skin discoloration, usually on the neck or underarm area?
- Do you have bad skin, and just don’t know why?
- Do you ever suffer from abdominal pains and cramping?
- Do you suffer from headaches, or experience confusion, impaired judgment, or have trouble concentrating?
- Do you always feel hungry, and as a result, are constantly snacking on sugary or starchy foods?
- Do you have a general feeling of ill health, and can’t figure out what it might be?
Because you could be suffering from the effects of a “FATTY LIVER”
And if you don’t do anything about it now, you could end up with a much higher chance of contracting fatal diseases like cirrhosis of the liver, heart attacks, stroke, diabetes and cancer.
And don’t think I’m saying any of this to scare you…